21st December 2011 - Three New Temporary Crew-members

Jeff's blog of his life living aboard a yacht, at anchor, in the UK, with his wife, a dog and a baby.

Moderator: Jeff

Jeff
Site Admin

21st December 2011 - Three New Temporary Crew-members

Post by Jeff »

Lunar went into pup at 0130 this AM. She had 5 in total but sadly 2 were DOA poor little things. I think they simply took a little too long to come out and so had been without air for too long. Lunar was very aware they were removed and became very sad about it poor little lamb.

Here's her pups...

To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Bit busy then!!!!!!!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Yep!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Are they boys or girls?
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Two boys. One girl.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Nice one!!! Very small, must have been like an anatomical dog jigsaw puzzle before they came out. :o Nice to see you are keeping yourself busy over the festive period!! :D :D :D
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

:D :D
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Hi Jeff

How are things progressing? Just wondering if you are afloat yet or anytime soon. Hoping to be back in just before Easter but as yet have accomplished nothing on the fitting out list. Just wondering if you were on track?

Rob
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Rob, thanks for asking. I've actually recently been back aboard and with a fresh head have decided I can take on some of the work myself. If I can do it I can save us many £ks literally so it's worth a shot. I've even rather confidently already paid our harbour dues for 2012!

I think realistically we might be getting launched in the autumn, and beginning life aboard from that point on.

I will post some updates from time to time so watch this space.

Good luck with your own launch!