Sail to the Olympics in Weymouth

Need another hand or two for your upcoming travels? Want to offer yourself as crew? Do so in here...

Moderator: Jeff

Sir Timothy
YF Newbie

Sail to the Olympics in Weymouth

Post by Sir Timothy »

"Sail to the Olympics" Crew required.
Ex pat Brit.residing in Germany wishes ro realise the project" Sail to the Olympics"..Starting from Nieuwpoort Belgium.
The time slot: 21.07-10.08.2012 .The idea:Cross channel passage and on to Weymouth .Lying in Weymouth approx.6/7 days to watch the Regattas and take in the Olympic atmosphere. Crew change in Weymouth for the return Passage.
Flexible board time offered. Either the round Trip ,a weeks passage, or the time in Weymouth.
Charter Ship:Sun-Odyssey 44i 5/7 berths, qualified Skipper and co-Skipper(Outward passage )
Non Profit making project.The required financial contribution covers the costs of the charter.
Early notification/confirmation will be required from prospective Crew members in order to ogranise the necessary transfers to and from England.
For further details please contact. Timothy Stokes at gersto@unitybox.de

[/b]
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Hi, what sort of cost are you anticipating? Can you confirm the date is 10th August 2012?
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Sir Timothy
YF Newbie

Post by Sir Timothy »

Hello,
thanks for getting in touch and showing interest.The Yacht is reserved and therefore a deposit of €3500.00 has been paid.I can confirm the return date being the 10.08. 2012. We have to be in Nieuwpoort by this date at the latest, arriving Thursday the 9th would be more than likely.I want to keep the project attractive cost-wise I`m calculating with €500 for a weeks Passage, €700 for a ten day Period, Passage and three days in Weymouth . The round Trip will come at €1500 max. for the three weeks. My contribution will be the extras ,ie.Tender plus Outboard ,Blister and 2nd Anchor €1500.
Should we be able to find a sixth Crew member the price can be reduced accordingly.
Any further questions, don´t hesitate to get in touch
Ciao
Timothy