Yachting in Croatia – A New Great Service Company

Want something obscure or hard to find? Post your wanted ads in here...

Moderator: Jeff

Croatian Ex-Pat
YF Newbie

Yachting in Croatia – A New Great Service Company

Post by Croatian Ex-Pat »

I have been living in the beautiful Croatian coastal City of Pula and every year I see more and more yachts all around the gorgeous Adriatic coast. Italian yachters have known about this gem for a long time, as it is very close to the Mediterranean. I have especially seen more yachts from America, as word is spreading about the picturesque coastal areas in Croatia. Hey, I like it since it is nice to speak to people with my native tongue! I have some family friends here that have a very specialized yachting service, which can give yacht owners, pretty much, anything under the sun and they can enjoy everything the region has to offer and they do not even have to leave the port!

The company is called Yacht Gourmet Croatia and they are a service company that can bring such things to yachts as wine, food, cigars, flowers, toiletries, as well as other products and services. They give a very special service where they do all the work and the yacht owners can take advantage of what they can give. This is especially nice since they can procure not only great food from the region, as well as food from around the world, but some of the best wines in the region and from around Europe. They offer wine from Croatia, Spain, France, Italy, as well as new world wines and many types of champagne. They also can bring other types of beverages such as water, juices, and sodas. They make it so easy for the yachters, as they simply tell Yacht Gourmet Croatia what they want and they will bring it right to the yacht!

To read up on the services that Yacht Gourmet Croatia offers you can check out their link at http://www.yachtgourmetcroatia.com/ and you can also read up on yachting in Croatia.
Have Fun Water Lovers!