For sale YellowBrick

Got too much Sikaflex - or some spare antifoul... sell it in here.

Moderator: Jeff

pontsian
YF Newbie

For sale YellowBrick

Post by pontsian »

I have for sale a new, unused Yellow Brick that I received as a gift but do not require for £300

Yellowbrick Yb3 Basic (Manufacturers Part Number: YB3B)

Yellowbricks are tracking beacons – they work anywhere on Earth using the Iridium satellite network, and are programmed to send back a position at regular intervals. They are self-contained with their own internal batteries and antennae, are very easy to fit, and are therefore ideal for yachting, expeditions, treks and other adventures.

Yellowbrick 3 gets a GPS fix and transmits your position back to a website from anywhere on Earth. It has a dedicated distress button which when pressed will send a SMS or email with your last known position to a list of nominated contacts. The tracker will wake up every so often (e.g. every 15 minutes), obtain a position using the GPS satellite network, and then transmit that position back to Yellowbrick HQ using the Iridium satellite network in seconds. The message is relayed to us from Iridium, and then we visualize the positions on an easy-to-use web-based viewer.

Yellowbricks online maps showing your track can be embedded in your own event website, or can be linked to directly so that your friend or family can monitor your progress.

Sponsor logos can also be added, and if there are multiple teams then team names are shown down the left-hand side

This is the 'Basic' model,and as such it has the basic messaging system (pre-set messages) - choose the standard,pro or corporate for advanced messaging and Bluetooth connectivity.

Features
•4-button keypad plus specific ‘alert’ button
•Bright OLED screen for information display
•Full 2-way communication system
•Over-the-air reconfiguration of key parameters
•USB connection for charging and for data transfer
•Truly Global Operation, using the Iridium satellite network
•Long battery life (over 2000 transmissions on a single charge)

NOTE: After purchasing a Yellowbrick unit you will need to activate it online and purchase credits before the unit will operate - There is also a monthly fee - no minimum contract, simply pay per month when you need to use Yellowbrick.

If you are interested please contact me on here via PM or email at anna.stickland@sky.com. I live in South Wales and I am happy for it to be collected or I can post.
Thanks