Musto/Gil/Dubarry Foul Weather Gear

Got too much Sikaflex - or some spare antifoul... sell it in here.

Moderator: Jeff

sanfairyanne
YF Newbie

Musto/Gil/Dubarry Foul Weather Gear

Post by sanfairyanne »

For Sale. I have a set of Musto MPX Gore Tex foul weather gear. That's the jacket and salopettes. They are sized XL and are yellow. These garments were never actually used, they were given to me in preparation for an Atlantic crossing that never happened. They then sat at my house for 6 years, somehow they have got a few dark spots on the material, it is not damp or rot or any such problem. It actually looks like I had some oil on my sea boots and that transferred to the clothing, so there are about 5 very small (about five pence piece) black marks on both the jacket and salopettes.

If you're the kind of person that cares about this then I suggest you go out and buy a brand new set in black, if however you realise that yellow is a safer colour (if you're in the water) and can live with these imperfections then you will be getting a bargain.

This kit normally sells for over £700, I will sell it for £300, the pants alone normally sell for £325.

I also have a pair of Dubarry black boots sized 43 European that have never set foot on land, worn for about two days at sea and are for sale for just £50

I've also got a Gil set of foul weather gear, jacket and salopettes, in black size large. This set hasn't seen much use but the zip in the left side pocket has seized and won't work. For this set I want just £50, normal price is somewhere around £300.

If anyone is interested I can send photographs of any piece of kit including the marks on the Musto kit.

Postage depends on what you buy and where you live.