Best Anchorages in the Cyclades

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

poe42147
YF Newbie

Best Anchorages in the Cyclades

Post by poe42147 »

Hi all,

First time poster so I apologise if this is in the wrong place or if a similar thread already exists.

I have a yacht chartered with 7 of my friends in Laviro in late May. I've been eagerly consuming information on the area and am looking for some more personal information. I'm particularly interested in 'perfect' anchorages. Nice small coves, beaches inaccessible from land, the perfect places to lunch, swim, or overnight. Just generally beautiful, quiet, little spots.

I'm also interested in more general information regarding must see islands and places right down to any suggestions for great restaurants. Any and all advice would be kindly received but, as I say, the best anchorages are especially what I am after.

Thanks in advance for any info or suggestions!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Hi, welcome to the forums! I hope someone comes along soon who can assist with an answer to your question.
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.