Lifejackets

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Wook
YF Newbie

Lifejackets

Post by Wook »

Hello

I am currently a 3rd year student at the university of Plymouth and am currently conducting a study into the yachtsman's attitude towards the lifejacket. This is aimed at every yachtsman. For my on going study I would appreciate anyone who could take a short amount of time to complete my very short survey , please just click on the following link:

[url]https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics....JdAvO7SfixhoR7[/url]

Thank You !!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Hi Wook. We've had a similar (precisely the same) request posted on here within the last year IIRC. Perhaps Plymouth get you students to do the same thing each year.

Anyway - the link you've posted is not working. Have another go at posting it and I for one will complete your survey.

If you struggle to post the link PM me it and I'll do it for you.
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.