Oh dear Iv been banned

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Terry T
YF Newbie

Oh dear Iv been banned

Post by Terry T »

.......... From the YM/ PBO site for 7days !! :roll: Seems you can't please em all ! :cry:

Should I regard that as a badge of honour or be utterly ashamed :?

Regards
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

It depends I suppose on the reason for your ban?
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Just get Jeff to ban you from this forum. It could be the icing on the turd!

Mind you, they do say today is black Monday - the most depressing day of the year :o

I suspect the YBW forum Stazi were just having a slow day. :wink:

There are some sensitive souls over there :?
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Jeff wrote:It depends I suppose on the reason for your ban?
I just asked if anyone knew what a poster ,who last year posted much on her new found boat telling all how awesome it was and how she was going to make some awesome voyages,was up to as we have had no up to date info for about 6mths. Apparently that was a personal attack on a poster who's name I never actually mentioned .
There has been several new mods recruited of late so presumably some new broom has Flexed his /her muscles :roll: :o :

I have posted a protest to admin so we will await their reply if indeed they do .
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

'Icing on the turd' :P
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.