Whereabouts of Tempest Isabella

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Yep, that's the one. I think it could be her based on the fact that she is the classic layout which is rarer, Beta engine, re epoxied in 2015 and new electric windlass which the last guy who bought her said he had done to her on the Westerly forum. Also, she is in the west of Ireland, cant be many Tempests of any type out that way. Just came across it during a bored moment on internet. Our Westerly is still in Brixham with her new owner afaik.

Time for another trip around the UK? 😎
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Whoa you're a right super sleuth! Did you used to work for any secret government establishments by any chance? :)

No round UK's for me for a few years.... just the annual fire service yacht race series in the Solent, very shortly now!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

No sleuthing skills unfortunately, just a monumental time waster I'm afraid!! Again, bit late with a reply here as believe it or not, in 2016 we have hardly any access to the net 😞. Broadband was cancelled at home as we weren't around last year and we live in a rural area so no 3g at home either. Just changed mobile provider to Vodafone to find that we barely get 3g up here in Scotland either. 4g on the ferry getting across here but almost zip now we have arrived 😞😒😠. Good luck with the Solent racing, let me know how it goes.

Cheers

Rob
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Will do.

Check out Three Mobile. Their mobile broadband coverage made our round UK trip possible.
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Just switched away from three 😒