Merry Christmas!

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Merry Christmas!

Post by Discus »

Just a quick post to all the forum regulars wishing you all a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year. :rendeer: :santa: :cheers:

Rob :D
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Xmas onboard is great :lol: Turkey in the oven ,nice and sunny outside so a good hearty walk with the dogs this afternoon then party onboard tonight !! The makings of a good Xmas afloat :cheers:

Happy Xmas to you all :wink:
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Nice one Terry - Christmas afloat! Lucky bu**er!

:drunken:

Rob
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Lucky indeed! Well done T&V on cooking a Turkey on the boat also!

Happy Christmas all!!

From Jeff, Rose, Nina, Lunar

and Hamish!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Jeff wrote:
From Jeff, Rose, Nina, Lunar

and Hamish!
Sorry Jeff, more detail required! I am guessing you had a 'bigger' Christmas than last year :o
Is Hamish who I think he is?
:cheers: :thumright:
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

When I get a spare moment I intend to do a closing blog post with full details of the new member of the family, Hamish Arthur. Born on Nina's birthday - so she thinks he's hers - a problem we'll have to deal with in due course I suspect :)

He's doing very well. Rose also.

Must dash...
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Fantastic. So pleased for you both.

Well done! :-D
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Thank you :D
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Congrats Jeff and Rose !! Full details awaited . :wink: