Weather

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Terry T
YF Newbie

Weather

Post by Terry T »

What's happened to the weather again ?? :twisted: :twisted: Nothing on the horizon . Is this going to be another wash out ,blown out season ? How you doing Jeff ? must be a bit bouncy I guess or have you moved further up the river ?

terry
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Hi T. We moved to DC pontoon on Monday last week. Still here now. In fact it never amounted to anything much here. We'd have been fine in the anchorage. Must be the shelter of the big hill to windward of us I suspect. I could see that Plymouth was getting a hammering and the clouds were scudding overhead.

However I think it's now blown over, and there's a high settling in. Dartmouth music festival at the end of the week otherwise we'd have been heading off for a trip I think.
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Been horrid here Jeff .Anyway davits being fitted today hopefully to sea in a day or two ,getting harbour rot now. As you say looks as if weather going to change .......Hopefully !!
You have any plans for you forthcoming voyage ?
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

No plans. Whatever time and weather permit. But it'll be mostly South and or West I suspect.
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.