What do you know about stability?

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

shiggs
YF Newbie

What do you know about stability?

Post by shiggs »

Hello,

My Name is Sophie Higgs, I am a third year undergraduate student studying for a BSc in Navigation and Maritime Science at Plymouth University.

Do you spend time on the water? I would be very grateful if you wouldn’t mind filling in my survey which can be accessed by the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-Ze1Hw ... c/viewform

By clicking on this link and completing the questionnaire you are opting in to my survey and are giving permission for the resulting data to be used anonymously for analysis. All participants have the right to withdraw at any stage and can ask for their data to be destroyed.

If you are interested in the results of this survey, feel free to contact me at s.higgs@me.com

Thank you for your participation!
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Completed!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Interesting survey!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.