Luxury Boats

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Dunkley
YF Newbie

Luxury Boats

Post by Dunkley »

Hi,

I'm an Univeristy student who is trying to conduct some market research on luxury boating. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a small amount of time to complete my survey and impart some of your boating knowledge onto me!

The link to the survey is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GGHVHSV

Thank you to anyone who completes it!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

I've already answered a near identical survey - also about Fairline. Is it worth me filling in yours also or will that skew the pooled results?
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Dunkley
YF Newbie

Post by Dunkley »

Hi Jeff,

This survey is more about what is the most important factors when purchasing a boat, what publications are best about boating, and what websites boating enthusiasts frequent.

There is a question on whether you have heard of Fairline boats, but the survey itself is a based specifically on all luxury boats.

If you do decide to fill it in (which would be a massive help), thank you very much!
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Jeff wrote:I've already answered a near identical survey - also about Fairline. Is it worth me filling in yours also or will that skew the pooled results?
Trying to imagine you in a Fairline :o . Would you install the wood burner and have the lobster creel strapped on the back? :lol:
Mind you, can't see me in a Fairline either :oops:
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

I don't know what a Fairline is. I've heard of it (as I keep saying on the surveys) but can't honestly remember what it is. Some kind of sporty speedboaty gin palace thing?

Too lazy to search for it.
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

http://www.fairline.com/en/

You would need to lose the beard and buy a pair of Salmon trousers to fit in! :lol:
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Ewww. Nasty.