Brizo hullmate

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Terry T
YF Newbie

Brizo hullmate

Post by Terry T »

just ordered a Brizo not cheap at a couple hindered quid but worth a punt cos it's a price of one lift out . Anyway watch this space for a report back on its worth .D unno what it is ?? Google it. The video is pretty impressive :lol:
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Looks good T if you can get to all the tricky spots OK. If you can do a whole boat in 15 - 20 mins I'll be amazed! You could charge people in the marina for your Brizo services!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

That s the problem which I'm concerned about . How do you know that you done it all ? I ummed and ahhhed and spoke to the manufacturer who assures me that its the bees knees .

It's a big bit of kit best part of a 1mtr wide I guess but pretty weightless when in use . Anyway got a good discount and should arrive tomorrow !!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Standing by for your feedback...
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Re: Brizo hullmate

Post by Discus »

Terry T wrote:just ordered a Brizo not cheap at a couple hindered quid but worth a punt cos it's a price of one lift out . Anyway watch this space for a report back on its worth .D unno what it is ?? Google it. The video is pretty impressive :lol:
Terry, will you be offering a mobile service? :P
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Tried the Brizo today . Seems to do the job ok . Lots of fouling floated away . did it clear most of it ?? Dunno but it looks good and it felt as if it was doing its job.