Has Spring sprung for you?

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Has Spring sprung for you?

Post by Discus »

It seems that it's all still quiet on the (South) Western front! Has the weather caused as much grief to others as it has to us? What are people up to with their boats? Is anyone alive out there? :?

Punxsutawney Rob (still in hibernation!!) :oops:
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Hi Rob I'm here and champing on the bit !! We were hoping to go to sea for a trip this week but what's the point in the cold foggy drizzly weather. I leave that for our heros on this forum . BTW he's very quiet lately !! :lol: Come on Jeff get Towser in the water and get posting :salut:
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Hi Terry - also champing at the bit but still reeling from this years climate failure!!Was in Plymouth this weekend but the wind literally left me with a bad ear ache - wish I hadn't bothered!!! Launch for us will now be early May if we are lucky as we only picked the keys to the new boat up on Saturday. I get the feeling Jeff may have totally rebuilt his boat by now - he's like a rat up a drainpipe!!!
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Hi Rob

Whats the new boat ? I knew you were buying one but didnt know you had .

The forecast for last weekend was meant to be pretty good but turned out rubbish :roll: It really let us down :evil:
Looks like its going to be the same as last year weather wise .

Terry
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

:)

All being well we'll be back in the water and blogging before the end of the month.

We're having some lovely weather up here - doesn't sound like you're getting the same stuff! We'll bring it down with us like last year.

See you on the water...
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Terry T wrote:Hi Rob

The forecast for last weekend was meant to be pretty good but turned out rubbish :roll: It really let us down :evil:

Terry
New boat is a Tradewind 35 - slow, heavy, traditional but lovely to look at. Weather this weekend is looking better! Yippee!!!!! :D
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Discus wrote:
Terry T wrote:Hi Rob

Terry
New boat is a Tradewind 35 - slow, heavy, traditional but lovely to look at. Weather this weekend is looking better! Yippee!!!!! :D
Lovely boat Rob !! Yea looking good For the weekend hope to go somewhere even if its just to yealm .