Heres a tip !!

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Terry T
YF Newbie

Heres a tip !!

Post by Terry T »

Fed up with stowing fenders away in lockers for a shortish trip ?? Tie a few inches of light line complete with stainless steel clip to the top and bottom eye of the fender and clip them horizontailly to the guardrail wire. :salut:

What is your quick and easy tip ??
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Somebody post summin ........ even if its just to tell me to p*ss off :roll: . I'm just trying to keep the forum alive as I think we owe to Jeff for entertaining us ALL with his live aboard exploits.
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Thanks Terry! :)
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Here is another tip........ Finding it difficult to keep the dinghy tight along side when cleaning the waterline or loading /unloading due to lack of decent handholds ? Buy a cheap "dent puller" from the local Tat shop . Mine cost £2-99.
it even advertises that it can be used for holding glass !! Anyway it sticks like the proverbial to the hull and really gives a decent mobile hand hold which you can really swing on .

Another great tip brought to you by a bored liveaboard waiting for some decent weather! :lol:
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Hope you don't pull the gelcoat off! :O
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

My top tip, don't eat yellow snow! :o