Technology being used during offshore time

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

kristjank
YF Newbie

Technology being used during offshore time

Post by kristjank »

We are conducting a survey about IT technology being used during offshore time.
This survey is a part of a student project.

We would greatly appreciate if you could take 2-3 minutes of your precious time and participate in this survey and help us finish it on time.

Link: https://goo.gl/lvBmem

THANK YOU! Much appreciated!!!
kristjank
YF Newbie

Re: Technology being used during offshore time

Post by kristjank »

Dear all

Thank you for your time and answers - if anyone is willing to answer it - THE LINK IS SAFE.

We appreciate your help a lot, and it is oriented a bit toward Europe. But on the other hand, this is the first step of the student work - initial idea assessment; from where they continue with the practical part when they identify possible scenarios...

So if there is something you weren't able to answer and find it very important - you can also post it here in the thread.
If there is anything else I can answer, please let me know.

Much appreciated !

With kind regards

Kristjan
University of Maribor
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

I've checked the link and it is OK. I've also filled out the survey.

:mrgreen:
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
kristjank
YF Newbie

Post by kristjank »

Thank you! Yeah the link is ok:)

Thanks for Help.

Anyone else willing to participate - the survey will be open a few more days, to gather statistically significant amount of data.

With kind regards
Kristjan