Uderwater Yacht Maintanence

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

jwilsonwilcox
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Uderwater Yacht Maintanence

Post by jwilsonwilcox »

PROFFESSIONAL UNDERWATER MAINTANENCE SERVICE.

WE SPECIALIZE IN: HULL SCRUBS
ANODE REPLACEMENT
PROPELLER CHANGES
SALVAGE
MOORING MAINTANENCE
INSPECTIONS

WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE VIDEO INSPECTION WITH EVERY HULL CLEAN. WE OFFER VERY COMPETITIVE RATES WITH A RELIABLE AND PROFFESSIONAL SERVICE.
WE USE SURFACE SUPPLIED DIVING EQUIPMENT AND USE PNEUMATIC POLISHERS TO GET EVEN THE WORST MUCK OFF.
WE CARRY OUT WORK FROM THE DOCK WHICH SAVES YOU THE HASSLE OF GETTING IT TAKEN OUT OF THE WATER, AND BETTER STILL, SOMEONE ELSE DOES THE DIRTY WORK.
IF YOUR BOAT IS ON A MOORING RATHER THAN A DOCK WE WILL WORK FROM OUR TENDER, SO NO BOATS ARE OUT OF OUR REACH.

CALL OR EMAIL JON FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION. 07783859102 JWILSONWILCOX@GMAIL.COM
bobholiday
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by bobholiday »

Jon, give me a ballpark price for a hull inspection - and the replacement of a volvo stern gland while my Westerly Tempest is afloat - in Plymouth.
jwilsonwilcox
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by jwilsonwilcox »

Hi bobholiday,

We would be more than happy to carry out this work for you. For the hull inspection you are looking at £75 for your westerly tempest 31. This involves a full inspection from keel rite up to the water line, prop shaft and prop checks.

Our estimate for the work you have asked us to quote is £340.43 +VAT to replace the stern gland and carry out a full hull inspection. We can also supply the stern gland for you if you wish.

I hope this is of some help to you.

Many Thanks

KJ Marine