Maxus Yachts by Northman

Non UK Yachts for sale. We will create specific location forums as demand dictates. Place non-UK ads in here first and we'll move them for you as appropriate.

Moderator: Jeff

Izabela
YF Newbie

Maxus Yachts by Northman

Post by Izabela »

Hi Everyone!

Probably none of you knows about our shipyard as we have never been with our yachts in the UK.

Let me have a short presentation of the best quality Polish sailing yachts Maxus series and motor boats Nexus and Courier.

Northman Shipyard is located in Masurian Lakes District, north-eastern Poland. We have been producing boats since 1999. The production capacity has grown from the initial number of several units per year to more than 120 today, and the stuff from a few people to over 100 at present.

Our own models of sailing yachts (Maxus series: Maxus 21, Maxus 22, Maxus 24, Maxus 28, Maxus 33 and Maxus 33.1 RS) and motor (Nexus 850 and Courier 970), created by leading designers, are popular among the most demanding sailors. Not only do they gain a number of awards, but also meet high standards and quality European requirements, which is proved by the fact that all our vessels bear CE marking.

There is a high demand for our yachts in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Chile, Russia, Belarus, Italy and Japan as well as other countries where we do not have dealers.

If you are interested in getting more information, don't hesitate to contact me personally or: izabela@northman.pl

You may check us also on facebook where I place all the important news and many pictures as well as videos of our boats.

Any questions?

All the best,
Iza
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Hi
Not questioning the quality of your products but do your craft comply with British RCD ?
Izabela
YF Newbie

Post by Izabela »

Hi Terry, yes they absolutely do. If they didn't, we wouldn't be able to sell them all over the world.