Leisure Mariner Survey

Our announcements, your suggestions and anything to do with this website.

Moderator: Jeff

tsmethurst
YF Newbie

Leisure Mariner Survey

Post by tsmethurst »

Hi,

I am a student studying Navigation and Maritime Science with a particular interest in yachting and I am doing a study on how mariners engaged in leisure sailing obtain weather forecasts for the UK waters. Therefore I would be very grateful for as much feedback as possible.

If you are interested in participating in the survey then please follow the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F5BGZ37

The survey should take no longer than 5 minutes.

All responses will be treated with the strictest confidence and you will not be required at any point to give your name or any other details.

If you have any questions or comments on the survey, or if you wish to know more about the research then please do not hesitate to contact me. This can be done by private messaging me, replying to this thread or emailing me at tom.smethurst@students.plymouth.ac.uk .

I am incredibly grateful to all those who take part in the survey.

Thank you,

Tom Smethurst
“This short watch that is about to come, or rather these two short watches--why are they called dog watches? Where, heu, heu, is the canine connection?'

Why,' said Stephen, 'it is because they are curtailed of course.”
― Post Captain
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Done
tsmethurst
YF Newbie

Post by tsmethurst »

Thanks for that
“This short watch that is about to come, or rather these two short watches--why are they called dog watches? Where, heu, heu, is the canine connection?'

― Post Captain
tsmethurst
YF Newbie

Post by tsmethurst »

Thank you to all who have completed the questionnaire so far! It is much appreciated.

Cheers

Tom

― Post Captain