Sailing around the Eastern Med...?

Have a natter in here about anything you like. Witty, serious, interesting, inspirational - anything goes. Just like your own yacht club bar - but electronic! :)

Moderator: Jeff

EllaJameson
YF Newbie

Sailing around the Eastern Med...?

Post by EllaJameson »

Hi, hope I'm on the right board here :) I'm new!

I'm quite new to sailing but my BF has sailed all his life and I'm hoping to surprise him with a sailing holiday in the Mediterranean at the end of August for 203 weeks. I wondered if anyone has ever been sailing here and if so where they went and what they thought? I'm not entirely sure about destination, we only have 2-3 weeks so I thought Greece could be good as they have more islands. I looked at some intineraries here for the Cyclades http://www.oceanindependence.com/luxury ... ek-islands which seems doable, but Croatia and Italy/Sicily/Sardinia look amazing too!

If anyone has ever sailed around those areas (or anywhere else in the Med!) please let me know as we need to decide by the end of this week really so we can arrange it all. Thanks so much!
liam
YF Newbie

Re: Sailing around the Eastern Med...?

Post by liam »

Are you still interested?
I'm up to playing at bellwot.com with no registration. Yeah, everything is special about that site. I can play there in order to master my skills, btw.